Blood Glucose Monitoring Device to help monitor your Blood Glucose Levels for self-testing use and in-vitro diagnostic use only. Your blood glucose monitoring system is to be used only outside the body. It’s for monitoring the effectiveness of glucose control. It should not be used for the diagnosis of any disease. Consult your physician or doctor before making any adjustments to your medication, diet or activity routines.
- ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICARE PART B REIMBURSEMENT: The GlucoGorx Blood Glucose Monitoring System and GlucoGorx Blood Glucose Test Strip are eligible for Medicare reimbursement. Reimbursable under Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System numbers E0607 and A4253.
- COMPLETE KIT WITH ADDITIONAL TEST STRIPS AND LANCETS: This kit comes with 300 additional blood glucose test strips that work with the GlucoGorx glucometer as well as 300 additional lancets to provide an extended supply of materials needed for in-home blood sugar testing.
- PROPRIETARY BLOOD DRAW SYSTEM: Based on a recent consumer study to evaluate the pain experienced during use, the GlucoGorx lancing device has a less painful blood draw average.* Only 0.4µL of blood is needed to get an accurate reading. Compare with the Contour Blood Sugar Kit.
- EASY TO USE GLUCOMETER: With an industry leading test result time of 4 seconds, our diabetes testing glucometer provides instant results you can count on with high accuracy. No coding required. With a large display monitor with clear instructions, the glucometer is able to read glucose levels between 20-600 mg/dl and store up to 300 records with an averaging function over 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90 days.
- 24/7 PRODUCT SUPPORT AND RELIABILITY YOU CAN TRUST: We have a team of product support agents available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide troubleshooting, product familiarization, and test support for your blood glucose monitor and accessories. The device is backed by a five year warranty to give you peace of mind when using the blood sugar test kit.