English name: Blood Glucose Test Strip
The concentration of glucose in whole blood is tested by the principle of electrochemical biosensing; the principle of testing uses the glucose in the blood to react with a special electrochemical substance on the test paper to generate a small amount of reaction current, and the current intensity varies with the concentration of glucose in the blood. And change. The reaction current is measured by the Baijie blood glucose meter as a measurement result.
1, each piece of blood glucose test strip contains
Glucose oxidase: ≥5 units (Aspergillus Niger)
Other ingredients: <2 gram
2. Before using the new blood glucose test strip, the blood glucose analyzer should be coded first and should not be mixed.
[Storage conditions and expiration date]
The storage temperature should be between 10 °C and 30 °C (50 °F~80 °F). The test paper bottle should be stored in a dry and cool place. The test paper bottle should be kept away from direct sunlight or near the heating source for 24 months.
- This product is used for quantitative detection of glucose concentration in whole blood of fingertip capillary blood vessels in vitro.
- This blood glucose test strip is only suitable for the Baijie blood glucose analyzer, which can accurately measure the concentration of glucose in your whole blood.
- When the front end of the blood glucose test strip touches the whole blood on your fingertip (pre-pulse the fingertip to get about 1-1.5 microliters of whole blood), the whole blood will be quickly absorbed into the reaction zone of the test strip. , the test time is about 10 seconds, in the blood glucose analyzer
- The results of the test are displayed on the screen. The glucose oxidase method was used to quantitatively measure the glucose
- concentration in whole blood of fingertip capillary blood vessels. The test results are only used to monitor blood glucose levels and cannot be used as a basis for drug adjustment.